All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~Brazilian Gift~

I had a surprise gift since in the morning...wow wow wow!!!


My Chinese friend who stays in the same homestay with my Brazilian friend came to my table and handed in the gift to me, so i asked him "what is this?", he said "it's your gift". Then he explained everything to me...ok, i see ^_____^


There are two things for my gift from him which are a flag with his message to me and a flip-flop.


You see, on the flip-flop has a symbol of Brazil and their colours. I think he would like me to remember that he's from Brazil i 555+

No comments:

S-N-O-W