All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

U.S. Election

Yeah yeah...CONGRATULATIONS...Barack Obama won the election...Whee!!!

Last night, i watched TV following the U.S. vote...it's so excited. Yesterday, Barack Obama came home to Chicogo to deliver the speech, and also spoke to the supporters through media based on his promise of hope and change.

There were many words that he told and announced to people at Grant Park, for instance;

"A NEW DAWN OF AMERICAN LEADERSHIP IS AT HAND."

"CHANGE HAS COME TO AMERICA."

"THE ROAD AHEAD WILL BE LONG. OUR CLIMB WILL BE STEEP. WE MAY NOT GET THERE IN ONE YEAR OR EVEN ONE TEAM BUT AMERICA--I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE HOPEFUL THAN I AM TONIGHT THAT WE WILL GET THERE."

Good speech, isnt' it? What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yar that's good. i think so ja. actually, i also cheer him too la.
@^o^@

S-N-O-W