All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Deep Cove

Yeah yeah!!
I think today i feel better than yesterday.
My appointment is at noon (12:00pm).
There are six people for this trip...Wow!
It will be more fun than other trips...i hope


I took this pic before we went to climb up Deep Cove


The way to the top of the mountain during our journey...it looked easy to hike, right?...but it's not easy as you think!


It's sooooo natural...while we were walking along the way, we can hear the sound of waterfall...very nice sound!


It almost finished our adventure...we asked someone who was climbing down from the mountain...ok, let's go!!!


Now, we arrived at the top of the Deep Cove...it's a very beautiful view and atmosphere. Here we took time for a while...we needed to rest, ate some snacks and took photos before we went down to the ground.

No comments:

S-N-O-W