All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fish 'N Chips

My today's blog is about the restaurant at Deep Cove where we had lunch together before we went home.

Lunch? at four o'clock? really?...555+


Anyway, we chose "Fish 'N Chips" restaurant for our meals...i shared a dish with my friend because all menus in Canada will serve with a big dish, so i cannot finish it by myself. It's to much for us.


This is a 4 Pieces Chicken with Chips


Another is a Chicken Hamburger with Chips

Everything is yummy...i think may be we were very hungry and so tired for hiking too!

No comments:

S-N-O-W