All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, November 10, 2008

비빔밥 & 불고기

Sunday, November 9, 2008

After we finished walking around Gesttown and Chinatown, it's around 4:30pm. We have an appointment with another two guys at 9:00pm. Therefore, we have more time to go some place and have dinner before we so to see them.

We went to downtown Vancouver to visit HMV [it's like a entertaining store, there are many CDs, VCDs, DVDs whether music or movies for you to choose and buy them], and then we tried to find a restaurant near there...and we decided to eat Korean Food for our dinner today.

Whee!!! you know this is my first time to taste Korean food. I've never eaten it before in my country or here. I'm so excited...but when i saw the menu, i had no idea to choose which one i would like to order. What should i do?


The restaurant named "Dae Bak Bon Ga". In my pinion, the food is good, their service is good too.


Anyway, we finally chose 비빔밥 Bibimbub [Beef & Mixed Vegetable Rice]


Another is 불고기 Bulgogi [Grilled Marinated Beef]

No comments:

S-N-O-W