All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shop Around For ...

Shopping day for my friend...he will go back to Brazil next Tuesday. Again! many friends finished school this week, and have to go back home soon.

So sad...it's a sad time...don't want everyone to say goodbye each other. But it's impossible...today or tomorrow, we have got to go in our own ways.

I will change topic, don't want to talk about sad story anymore, ok?

Today i went shopping with my Brazilian friend. He needed to buy something for his friends and family before he leave here, so i accompanied with him to help him choose the gifts and souvenirs, and also decide or give some ideas about them. I understood him, it was so hard to make a decision. I'm sure that i will be like him next year. ABSOLUTELY!!!







At lunch time, he ordered a hot dog for himself.











And he also bought a big glass of strawberry smoothie for me.



He's very nice person...i know that he would like to thank me...it's so good man. Thank you very much ^^

No comments:

S-N-O-W