All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Assignment

HOMEWORK!!!

Do you like homework? To me, some are good to practice more and more, but some are not.

My first assignment for writing class is writing an essay regarding to the topic: A Person Who Has Made Difference.

I have to do it before Sunday because of i have an appointment with my friends to go somewhere. Therefore, i would like to finish everything as soon as possible.

No comments:

S-N-O-W