All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Be Crazy~*

Woke up around 9:00am
Finished breakfast at 9:30am
Washed my clothes at 10:00am

Then i started doing homework, this week i had two homework for both my morning and afternoon class.

To begin with, grammar class, i think it's more easier than another one, so it will be good to finish that one first.

After that, i tried to think about an essay, what i have to write, what's the story i want to tell, and etc. Many things came to my mind.

So i took a break by having lunch, and continued it later...i had relaxed my brain.

The time gone by so quickly, i didn't finish it yet...what should i do.

Finally, i can finish it...thanks God... and my dear friend helped me to prove read all of my writing for me. Thank you so much... ^_____^

Now, i'm so happy...whoohoo...tomorrow i can go shopping without any stress or pressure.

No comments:

S-N-O-W