All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Intermediate Writing

The result of the test already announced on the board yesterday. Did i tell you yet? 555 Maybe not i think.

I got Writing 2 which called "Intermediate Writing" for my afternoon class, so it started with i had to draft the outline for my essay, and then hand in to the teacher for checking before start to the next step.

The class is so-so for me now, there is nothing made me interested in. But anyway, i hope it will be better within this week.

No comments:

S-N-O-W