All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Let's Go To Gift Shop!

As you know, i have only the morning class on Friday so that i can do my assignment in the afternoon before i go home. But one of my friends made me change my plan.

Due to today was his last day for school [but he will go back home next week], so he needed to go to the gift shops in order to buy some souvenirs for his family and friends.

So he asked me "Do u have any plans after school?", i said "i don't know yet, what about you?" Then he spoke up what he want to do.

AGAIN! i went with him to go shopping. First, we went to Gestown where everyone knows there are many shops there. We walked and visited so many shops, but he can buy only two things. Because of the price is quite expensive and he didn't like souvenirs there.

Next, we decided to move to gift shop at the aquarium...wow wow...so excited. You know, for my first time to go there, i'm so appreciated that place so much.

I will go back there again for sure...do you wan t to go with me?

No comments:

S-N-O-W