All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday,,,So Fast!

During this period, it rains a lot....rain everyday...oh, i hate it.

Another Thursday came and went by so fast...especially since in the afternoon...i cannot believe it.

My morning class was so boring...the teacher made me feel sleepy. Nothing is interesting for me.

I thought myself, it just only two weeks left...i should be patient, right?...i will try my best ^_____^

For my afternoon class, it's so different from the morning class.The teacher has a very good teaching style and personality. Whether he gave us the exercises to listen songs and news or about some pronunciation sheets, i'm sure that i can practice a real listening skill.

Like today, we had to listen one news from the news' website at the computer lab. It's about cloning "Dolly's Death Raises Big Questions"...very interesting i think.

No comments:

S-N-O-W