All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Osteria Napoli

Another dinner comes again. I had no idea about my dinner today...what we have to cook and eat. When i came back home, my host dad told me we supposed to go outside to have dinner because we don't have kitchen now.

Hehe...actually, his client invited him and his wife to have dinner today, but my host mom isn't here now, so he would like to take me instead to the Italian restaurant. Wow!, i think i'm so lucky, isn't it? 555+

Oh my God, i have to say this word many many times 'coz you know what i ate a lot this night....sooooo full..maybe i will full until next morning it i think.

Firstly, they served us with beverage.


Secondly, we got the garlic bread with some cheese and tomato sauce on the top.


Thirdly, we ate salad like an appetizer and some bread with butter.


Fourthly, they served us with pasta and something like won ton which had pork stuffed in it pouring with the creamy sauce.


Fifthly, we can see the pork steak with many kinds of vegetable and potato.


Lastly, they serve us a dessert which is a Italian cake. It's like a mousses cake i think. WOW!

YuMmY yUmMy!!! Are you jealous me? Haha...^0^

No comments:

S-N-O-W