All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Democrat VS. Republican

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2008

Wow...wow..this day is a final day before U.S. vote!

Democrat and Republican

Which party that you guys want to choose?

Barack Obama VS. John McCain

Who's going to be a WINNER.

Tomorrow we will know the result.

In my opinion, this vote is very important because America is a big and powerful country. It will effect to every country, for example, as you can see, the economy of all over the world was down...that's too bad.

So i think now people in every corner of the world will pay attention for this vote, even American or people who live there. Who know...this time it might be a new history for U.S. election.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you are U.S.A citizen, who do you gonna choose ja. eieiei @^o^@

S-N-O-W