All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gastown

Hello...How have you been?

My morning was very busy...i had to clean up my room, do homework, prepare my stuff and wash clothes. You see, i had many things to do due to today i will go to my friend's homestay to stay there for one night, so i don't come back here...anyway see you tomorrow ^-^

At two o'clock, i met my friend and we went to Gestown together. Gestown is as the birthplace of Vancouver. There is the Steam Clock...it's not too big...but the tourists paid attention and took photos a lots!

You can see many souvenir shops there...they have everything you want...i think i will go there again to buy some souvenirs before i go back home.

One of the shops, the guy staff asked us are we Japanese?, then we said one Japanese and one Thai. So he said i got it, that's why you guys spoke in English 555+...funny huh? Ah!, you know, this guy have been to Japan before, and also lived there for seven years...WOW...so he can speak Japanese very well!

After that, we went to Chinatown where has a history and architecture as if we were walking in China. Hehe. And we had already gone to Dr.Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden. Here is one of the highlights of Chinatown that you shouldn't miss.

Both Gestown and Chinatown are the excellent areas for walking and sight seeing tour.

No comments:

S-N-O-W