All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sala Thai

Tomorrow we have a test in the morning, but it's not our problem though. My friends and i went to have dinner at Thai restaurant called "Sala Thai".



In order to celebrate for one of my Japanese friend. Due to she has to move from Richmond to work at Lake Louise in Alberta. Whoohoo!


1. Tom Yum Talay (Seafood)


2. Som Tum (Papaya Salad)


3. Kai Yang


4. Pad Thai


5. Kao Pad Sala Thai


6. Pad Ped Moo


Penang Island which is a special beverage only on Thursday

No comments:

S-N-O-W