All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lynn Canyon

Finally, i can go to Lynn Canyon and travel there...Whoohoo!


This is first pic that i took when i waited for the bus. As you see, it has some snow on the top of the mountain...i'm so excited. You know what, the temperature's today was only 3 degree Celsius...SNOW is coming soon!!!


Here is Lynn Canyon Park. We started our journey from this point.


The Ecology Centre is a place where there are many displays regarding to ecology. You can buy some gifts and get the park information.


Lynn Canyon Cafe


This is the highlight for this trip which is Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge. It's so long, and made me feel a bit afraid when i looked down from there.


From this point, there are two choices for us which are Twin Fall and Rice Lake, so we chose to go to the Twin Fall first...ok, here we go!!!


Twin Fall...so beautiful, but so dangerous too!


When the water fall down from the top of the mountain to the ground, it comes and combines at this place.


Another is Rice Lake...sooooo cold there, but it's very attractive my friends and i.


Many people, especially family...they come here to go fishing together. It's really such a nice place...wow

No comments:

S-N-O-W