All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Writing Test

What's day is today huh? Monday, the day i hate, is the day for starting a new class. In my morning class i continued grammar class with the higher level. I'm so happy to know that my teacher is a very good teacher from a lot of my friends. I think i'm lucky...hehe ^_____^

My afternoon class is writing 1...what?... as i remember i told the last teacher's class i want to take writing 2, isn't it? why...what happened? Anyway, i will try to study on that class first, but if i don't like it or it isn't suit with me, i will change it later.

When i came to class, oh mu god!!!, there are 22 students for Writing 1 [i prefer a small class, please]. Therefore, the teacher needed us to do a test. Tomorrow, we all will know what our level are, and what class we have to take. The test made me so tired today you know due to i didn't prepare anything for it...it's a surprise test!!!

I do hope i will get the good result.

No comments:

S-N-O-W