All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Zucchini Cake

Good Day...Happy Day :)

I had class only in the morning...so boring...i felt sleepy.

At the lunch time, many friends came to sit and have lunch together. We talked a loooooot because we usually have to split into a small group...different table and row. We cannot get more available seats to sit together, but TODAY we are so lucky ^^

After finished our lunch, we kept going to talk about our plan for weekend. We had confirmed the meeting point, time, budget, how can we go there, and where would we like to visit. I do hope only the weather...i just wish on this weekend, it will be a sun shiny day. That's it!

My friend and I leave a school at one o'clock and went to her aunt's house. I'm so excited...i never gone to other houses here before. And my friend told me don't worry about it, her aunt is very kind.

Wow...her house is so livable, warm inside, and also near the skytrain station. There are three floors, and i think they used spaces in their house effectively.

At three o' clock, her aunt, my friend and i went to a bakery shop...not far from their home...in order to bake a ZUCCHINI CAKE. Firstly, they need to bake at home, but it's not convenience due to they didn't have to machines to mix the ingredients, and bake the cake too.

We helped each other to make cake, it took time totally around two hours, including baking it. You know it looked very good, and we can smell the flour, cinnamon, and zucchini...yummy~*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really would like to know jung wah how many people in your group eieiei. Nway, good to hear you're happy. take care ja. miss miss miss @^o^@

S-N-O-W