All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Oreo Muffin

We had a final test...i was so nervous before i took the exam because i had no experience about grammar test here before. When i got to paper test, and then i looked around it...at that time i think it's not too hard for me. Everything was going to be ok.

We had time around one hour to finish it, and you know i took time almost the deadline. After that, it's a break time, so we can relax...my friend's classroom had a party too...so envy her...but anyway, i just talked with friends and waited for the teacher.

The result of our test is everyone passed the exam so that every student can move up to higher level next week...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

By the way, today was a sad day for me due to my Japanese friend finished her class and will start her work soon [next Monday] I didn't want to say goodbye, but we had to say that. She cried so many times that made me wanna cry too...she's one of my best friends here. I'm really going to miss you ^_____^ my dear friend.

We took photos, went shopping, and had some coffee and muffin together. It was very great time for me to spend the rest of the time with her before she moves to another place.

I will never forget you, and i do hope to see you and travel together again!

1 comment:

S-N-O-W