All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Election Day

October 14, 2008...it's an election day here in Canada...get your vote on!

This day made me think of October 5, 2008 in Thailand...it was the day to vote for the Bangkok governor..but i cannot vote for this time...so sad...anyway i don't worry too much 'coz the guy who i wanted to vote is the winner. Whoohoo!

Both of my class today, the teachers gave us homework to do. First, i have to present something about the important festival in my country. Another is i have to listen to the radio and write some news. Oh my god!!!

For the presentation, i will do it later b'coz i don't present it tomorrow...but on Thursday. Therefore, i started to turn on the radio first, you know what, i was waiting for news since 5:30 until 8:00pm, but there are no any news today due to this is the election day. Ugh! The reporters always updated the result of the vote...i think they will report these all this night. Anyway, i tried to catch up their words of reporting and made a news in order to have something to hand-in tomorrow.

At the dinner time, we went to the basement to have dinner together... it seemed quite the same, just we changed the atmosphere. We had tomato soup, fresh salad, and pasta with cheeses...yummy, isn't it? 555

No comments:

S-N-O-W