All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Get Ready!

Woke up late...Had breakfast late...Got on the bus late...

Cannot explain why, but i think it's because of the weather here. It's too-oo-oo cold, so this make me feel sleepy easily and really don't want to get up...i need to stay in my blanket all the time.

I'm now chilly sitting in my room between door and window...now outside is? i think around 8-9 degree Celsius...do u wanna come here?

Let's me start to tell you all about my day, morning class was so-so...not good and not bad. We had a group work regarding to the food etiquette of any country in the world. Not only did presentation in a class, but also gave demonstration to others.

Brazil is the country we chose. Their etiquette is sound interesting, for example, Brazilian use knife and fork for eating everything, even fruits, don't talk about business on the table, and when you wanna beckon a waiter, just hold up the index finger of your right hand, moreover, generally waiters there don't bring checks until the customers requested, and etc.

For my afternoon class, it's quite a bit boring. I wanna take a nap or sleep during the teacher kept talking...how can i do that...i sat next to her. Ugh!!! >> poor me <<

Anyway, i already finished my homework for today and my recipe for tomorrow presentation. Now, it almost 10:00pm...it's a time that i usually go to bed. This never happened for a long long time when i'm in Thailand. So surprise, right? why do i go to bed sooooo early...hahaha...my answer should be the weather. Again!

No comments:

S-N-O-W