All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kitsilano ^^

My third location is Kitsilano where is located southwest of downtown. Here is one of the Vancouver neighbourhoods. There are many shops with different kind of shops...got it? haha...such as retailers, bookstores, restaurants, cafes, and etc.






Furthermore, i had a chance to walk to the Kitsilano Beach may be 30 minutes [i'm not sure], but you know what, i missed to walk along the other beaches around there...i really don't know that area has many beaches...poor me!!!

Anyway, if i have more time, i will go there again...Jericho Beach, Locarno Beach, and Spanish Bank Beach...please waiting for me...ok? 555+





No comments:

S-N-O-W