All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stanley Park

7:30am i woke up...when the clock alarmed

8:00am i started to have breakfast...whole wheat toasts with jam and a pear

9:30am i washed my clothes...usually once a week

12:00am i had lunch...tomato and red pepper omelet with the wheat pita bread

12:30pm i left home to wait for my bus...it came late around 10 minutes

1:00pm i got off the bus...kept walking to the meeting point

My friend was waiting for me...1:00pm was the appointment time...i was late!

=============================================

Our plan today: Downtown and Stanley Park

We started from downtown where is so crowed, and there are countless shops along the way of street such as clothes, shoes, cosmetics, restaurants, and etc. This time, my friend bought a pair of black high-heeled shoes, but i just tried on some boots 'coz i need more time to make a decision...it's quite expensive for me. After that, we visited some shops [window shopping], and then went to Starbucks before we continued to Stanley Park.


Not only the Stanley Park is close to downtown, but also the today's weather was so good. Therefore, we decided to walk instead of renting bicycles or blades...ok, let's go!!! Wow! it's incredible that there is a huge park near the downtown. You know it's sooooo beautiful and wonderful. There are many big trees around the park like a forest. High in the sky, you can see the sun shined throught clouds and bright blue sky...so natural...i like it so much ^^

When we walked...may be a half way of the park i thought, the weather got a bit cold and colder. Anyway, we still kept walking and talking each other...haha...we didn't feel tired or bored anymore at that time. Until the sunset will come, we can touch another feeling that is different from we started, but it's such a long long way to finish our walking. We felt tired now, and got pain with our legs and feet, so we determined to take bus when we go back from here. Phewwwww...finally we can finish it and go home. Guess what!, we took time to walk there almost 3 hours. Oh my God, UNBELIEVABLE!

No comments:

S-N-O-W