All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Presentation

I'm not got up late today...good girl...but i got on the bus around 7:47am [be late than other days] OMG!...due to today i had to make sandwich for lunch by myself. But don't worry though, i'm not late for class. Hehe.

The presentation day...my recipe is "Pad Gapow Kai" or in English may called stir-fried chicken with basil leaves. I chose this because it's easy to prepare all ingredients, not take too much time to make it, and everyone can follow up my steps of cooking i think.


Two hours and fifty minutes in the afternoon class passed very slow. I have no choice to study until it finished, but it's gonna be fun at the end of the class...we took photos together! 'coz this is the last day for one of my classmates. So sad >_____<~

Tomorrow i have a field trip to Granville Island, and i will let you know what is it about. Now, all of you have free package which is a great opportunity that i share some experiences with you. Don't forget to remember that we can stay in touch through this blog, so please visit here as often as possible ^-^

No comments:

S-N-O-W