All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stuck @ Home

I don't believe that i have been here one week already. I woke up a bit late today around 8:00am, but my host didn't blame me anything, and also said it's ok 'coz i was tired during this week, so take your time.

This Saturday i stayed at home...don't know where to go and how to go anywhere. It's gonna be the day i have lots of free time here.

But actually, i wanna go somewhere in Vancouver to walk around the street. I know there is much more walking, but it's okay 'coz the weather here is cold, not hot and humid like Thailand.

Now almost 12:00, the rain started to fall...
IT'S RAINING!!!...WHY...WHY...WHY
So i don't need to go outside today.
[stuck in my home with cat and dog]

My three meals:

Breakfast: American breakfast with some fruits
Lunch: Italian style and an apple
Dinner: don't know yet 555+

No comments:

S-N-O-W