All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Changing Class

As i bitched about my class yesterday, I had to made a decision within today that I need to change class or not, and if yes, what’s the class that I want to attend. Due to the school’s rule is every student can change class only the first week of the month.

Finally, i would like to change my afternoon class for sure, so i chose two classes which are listening and TIE (Think In English), but i'm not sure which class the director will allow me to go. I have to wait for the result tomorrow.

Now, it's time to go home, but i talked with friends for a while before we left, and i wondered why there were many people still at the school though all classes already dismissed.

Ah! it was raining!...this is the first time that it rained so that I decided to wait there until rain stopped 'coz I didn’t have an umbrella. Just for a while, one of my Korean friends came to me and asked how did I go home? You know, she’s sooooo nice and kind to me. She took me to the bus stop, and waited with me until the bus came ^____^ thanks a lot!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W