All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Full Option

In the morning, i ate waffle with syrup. The host mom made for me at night and put it in the refrigerator. Then when i wanna eat it, i just put it in a toaster...that's it...so easy huh?

In the afternoon, i ate a turkey sandwich with vegetables. I made it by myself, it's not take too much time...you guys can do it as well. Could you imagine about it? Let's see the pictures as below:




In the evening, i ate pizza with salad. Who's cooked it?...my host mom for sure. I never cooked pizza before, so i just watched her cooked until it finished. WOW! She asked me "Do you like pizza?", and i answered her "YES, I LIKE IT", but that's a pity that i forgot to take a photo for you all...really sorry >__<"

It's a YUMMY DAY for me, isn't it?

No comments:

S-N-O-W