All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Asia Chef With 'Broccoli'

What happened with me?

Before i went to bed last night, i had set two alarm clocks, but you know what when they went off this morning, i cannot hear the sound...i cannot get up...i want to sleep more and more!!!

Afterwards, i think u can guess what will happen next, right?...555...i woke up late around 30 minutes as usual, but luckily that i'm not be late for school. Thanks God ^^

The morning class is so good, fun, and creative. The teacher divided all students into 3 groups and needed us to design our own menu [Appetizer, Entree and Dessert] in the theme ingredient and style of cooking we have drawn. Then all groups will have to present it in front of the class.


My group named Asia b'coz everyone in group is Asian...make sense? Hehe. Anyway, we picked up in the theme of Broccoli and European style.


Appetizer1: Three Friends Soup
Appetizer2: Together Forever Salad
Entree: Lively Grilled Herb Fish
Dessert: Green Forest Cake


After finished presentation, we all have to vote for the best menu, but there is one condition which is everyone cannot vote for his or her own group. Guess what!, my group is the WINNER...whoohoo!

Good day for me, my friends, and my group~yeah yeah*

By the way, after i arrived home today, i have to read some information that i have searched yesterday in order to prepare my coming presentation. It's hard for me to choose which recipe i like and want to share with my classmates.

No comments:

S-N-O-W