All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Metrotown

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2008

This day i had an appointment with my friend to go to Metrotown at 12:00pm, but i woke up at 7:00am b'coz i had to wash my clothes before i went out.

We met at school first, and then we went to Granville station to take skytrain. It's so excited for me, you know this is my first time to have a chance to see and get on it...wow!!!

We got off at Metrotown station to have lunch before we go shopping ^^. She invited me to eat Thai food there, it's her favorite Thai restaurant. I think it's ok 'coz the taste is so different from Thailand for sure.

Absolutely! when i ate all dishes, they're not too spicy and quite sweet too. I confirmed that in Thailand is so delicious than here...haha. Anyway, let's see what we ordered:


TOM YUM SOUP


SPRING ROLL


COCONUT RICE


CHICKEN WITH PEANUT SAUCE


PHAT THAI NOODLES WITH SHRIMP & GROUND PEANUTS

After that, we went to Metropolis at metrotown...it's huge...there are with 450 stores!!!. Trust me, you cannot walk around here within one day. If i have time, i will go there again. Wheeeee!

No comments:

S-N-O-W