All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

News-CBC Radio One

It was a looooong day for me. Why the time gone by so slow like this?

Maybe i felt this day was bored...like i didn't want to do anything.

In the morning class was so-so. To me, it was not good...not bad.

At the afternoon class, do u remember that i had homework to listen news from CBC Radio One AM690?


The teacher asked us the homework yesterday, then she needed us to talk about those news with partner who sat next to you. I first didn't want to talk with anyone, but guess what!...when we started to speak up, we were talking a mile a minute!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W