All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Wreck Beach

I have a secret to tell you guys, i walked pass Wreck Beach, but i didn't know. It wasted my time to find this beach.


You know what, i had to go like downstairs...there are sooooo many steps to go to the beach.


When i went down there, it's so easy and comfortable for me.


In contrast, when i went up to the top, it likes i have to climb up the hill. Oh my God!, it's so difficult and tired too.


But anyway, the beach is very beautiful and peaceful, though, the weather was so cold and windy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eieiei I already trust you how tired you was. So many step. @^o^@ take care and miss you ja.

S-N-O-W