All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Granville Island

Did you sleep well last night? Yes, very well...due to my room is warmer than the other passed days. Actually, before yesterday the heater in my room didn't work, so it was very cold inside, i cannot sleep quite well. I have to say thank you to my host dad 'coz he came to my room to check the heater for me ^^

Hello~GRANVILLE ISLAND!

My first field trip with school gone well in this morning. I first want to give you some information about Granville Island. It is the most famous public food market where has many of merchants selling almost everything here. You can see many different kind of small stores such as seafood, meat, fruits, flowers, cheese and breads. That's why here is a popular tourist destination.


Anyway, today i went there to interview people regarding to the topic "Granville Island Canadian Food Survey". Everyone there is sooooo kind and nice to us. They're open to pay attention, listen what we wanna say, and answer our questions well. Thanks a lot for their cooperation.

When i finished my assignment, we walked around there to see things, buy something to eat, and take photos. Although we spent just a little time there, in my opinion, this is such a good place to visit and enjoy. If you're a food lover...love to eat, please come, you will have to buy some food, have lunch or pick up something for dinner at least.

No comments:

S-N-O-W