All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Metropolis

I spent all day at Metropolis. I took the skytrain which take time around 30 minutes. For this time, i had a main purpose to go there... 'coz i'm now looking for the coat and boots before the winter comes. Someone told me if i buy all these stuffs in the winter, it will cost me a lot.

I went to visit many shops in this big shopping mall until lunch time, so i tried to find the available seat for me to take a rest and have lunch. Ah!, i found out there is a food court there...i walked through that place, and finished my small lunch.

After that, i continued my walking to reach my target...i tried on not too much clothes, just some of them that i think i like them, and also they're suitable with me...so tired >_____<~

Then i needed to stop at bookstore to see some books, but that's a pity...i cannot find it...i don't have time too...due to it's already 5 o'clock...oh my god...i didn't want to go home late, so i walked very fast to catch the skytrain as much as i can. There are many people waiting for the skytrain...i don't like it.

Next, you know, i had to wait for my bus to go home around 30 minutes...so cold...anyway, i arrived home almost 6:30pm. Also, my host family just started to have dinner...menu for today is SPAGHETTI...Italian food!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W