All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Raining Friday

No afternoon class today, just only a morning class! Greeeeeat. I spent my early morning having breakfast, preparing my lunch, and going to school. Today, i met my friend when i got off the bus…so surprise…i never met her on the way since the school started.

When i arrived there, it seems the school was so quiet. I sat and read my sheets just to review what i have learned yesterday...don't waste the time, right? Then i bursted on that i wrote a form to change class yesterday, so i went to see something on a board what my class was. Hehe. I got listening class…wow…so next Monday i’m going to attend a new class.

After my class finished, i had lunch with my friends at the dinning hall. We were talking, eating, and also taking photos together b’coz two of my friends will go back to their home country tomorrow. That’s pity! It’s a short period.

Raining again…ugh! I didn’t like rain, and you know i forgot to bring an umbrella today too…POOR ME!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W