All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taco

The third day at school and the second time for class came and went already.

I cannot sleep well last night, so this morning i got up a bit late...it's too bad for me. I would like to be on time so that i hope to arrive there before nine o' clock everyday...wish me luck.

Luckily, the bus here is always be on time followed the bus timetable, and also there was no traffic!!! So it only took only 30 minutes and then i walked to school around 10 minutes. The total time is 40 minutes.

When i came back home, i just wanted to spend the end of my day for relaxing, eating, chatting and sleeping. But actually i will help my host mom to cook for our dinner. For today's dinner, i ate "TACO" which is a Mexican food.


The Taco is look like a sandwich which consisting of a corn folded crisp or soft tortilla filled with various ingredients such as sour cream, meat (beef, pork, or chicken), tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and cheese.


Enjoy my Taco~*

No comments:

S-N-O-W