All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Go Bowling...Celebration

Whee! the last day for my studying in the first month! We voted to make a decision yesterday that we will go bowling for our last day.


Not all of my classmates came to join together...disappointing...we didn't take photos and spend fun time together. Hope to see you guys again ^-^


We went to the Commodore Lanes & Billiards since it opened in the morning. We played both bowling and billiards.


There is not a lot of people there, so our group was very noisy because of we had a competition between two groups, and we needed to take photoes with everyone while we were playing too.


Oh! i can't explain...it's so turbulent at that time, but sooooo fun. I will never forget this day for sure.

No comments:

S-N-O-W