All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

White Spot

Let's me continue from yesterday:


After class had a meeting with friends at White Spot where is close to my bus stop. Hehe. I walked to that place while it was raining. We ordered "The Spot Chicken Burger Supreme", "Chicken Caesar Wrap", and "Orange Juice 1/2 Litre". Due to a lunch time, the serving was slow, we were starving to death!

The following pictures, i took them while i was waiting for my food, don't waste time, right?









For your information:


*The Spot Chicken Burger Supreme>> Fresh, chargrilled chicken breast, honey mustard mayo, lettuce, tomato & sweet red onion*



*Chicken Caesar Wrap>>A classic! Chicken, fresh Romaine, bacon & Parmesan freshly tossed in our signature Caesar dressing*



*Jumpstart Juices>>Orange Juice 1/2 Litre*

You know, we ate like filling everything all the time...sooooo full...or maybe we just ate too much!...hurr hurr

No comments:

S-N-O-W