All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yummy~Chocolate Story

Another full day of staying at home...woke up at 8:00am...i felt like i've got a cold 'coz i sneezed many times today since in the morning.

On Saturday, no one home...everyone has to go to work... so i spent time with myself, cat and dog.

Anyway, for my breakfast, i ate two toasts with raspberry jam and cereal on the top...look so delicious...taste so good, and fruit for today is pear...hehe. For my lunch, i ate a dish of rice with the chicken and vegetables in the pasta sauce...YUMMY!!! It made me full so much.

By the way, my today's message, i'm gonna tell you the rest of last Sunday. It's about chocolate story i think 555+ Let's me start with:


STARBUCKS COFFEE HOT CHOCOLATE

The first story, before i went out to meet my friend, my host mom came back home and she bought Starbucks Coffee for me too...wow...i never thought about this before. I'm happy with that, but you know in that cup wasn't coffee, it's a cup of HOT CHOCOLATE! Haha, she might know that i don't drink coffee, so that's why she chose this for me...not surprise, right?...anyway i like it very much...thanks you ^_____^


KINDER BUENO FREE CHOCOLATE BARS

Next story is free chocolate bars, i got it while i was walking around the Metropolis. One girl sent it to me, and said free chocolate bars...try it!...something like that. Until now, i haven't tasted it yet...whenever i eat it, i will tell you, ok?

No comments:

S-N-O-W