All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scary Story with ChoCoLate

October 23 is a holiday in my home country, but here is the last presentation day for my morning class. Due to the Halloween is coming next, so the task is telling a scary story. The story could be true or made it up around 2-3 minutes only. Also, at the end of telling story, the audiences will try to guess...the story is true or not.

For me, i never had the experience about this topic before. Therefore, i chose one scary story that my friend used to tell me when we studied at high school. I have to practice more and more to present this to the class because it's not my story so that i will tell it as if it has actually happened to me. It's a difficult one for me i think...oh my god!

Wow...it's an amazing presentation, many students are sooooo CREATIVE to made up their stories...unbelievable...most of them are LIARS. Next time, i won't trust them anymore when they tell whatever stories...hehe ^^





My afternoon class [LISTENING 1] will end today, so the teacher has a dictation to test our listening, if we get 80% up, we pass to continue another class or change new class...a little bit nervous...hope it's not hard for us.



Ah! there's something happened before the class starts... one of our classmates bought a box of chocolate for all of us...YUMMY...thank you for your kindness and sweet chocolate too. We all are appreciated it so much...Whoohoo!!!


You know what, i just talked with friends at lunch time that i would like to eat chocolate, and then I can eat chocolate as i think. Is it strange? Anyway, it's really good for me...555...i ate many flavors such as Chocolate Fudge, Hazelnut Triangle, Milk Chocolate Box and Hazelnut in Caramel.


And if you ask me what's my favourite? i think it's a HAZELNUT TRIANGLE.

No comments:

S-N-O-W