All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peanut Butter~Crunchy*

Whole wheat bread, toast, apple, pear and banana are all my breakfast here, and today also i ate two toasts with peanut butter and a pear!

I had to prepare my lunch by myself, but poor me! there was nothing that i can make a sandwich...so i brought two slices of bread with peanut butter AGAIN and a banana.



Guess what! i'm not feel bored anymore to put peanut butter on bread...i recommend you "Kraft" if you wanna buy a peanut butter...i like it so much. It called Crunchy Peanut Butter. There are a lot of peanuts together with butter inside...you should try it...i think you will love it same as me. Hehe.

When i arrived home, i sniffed some smell in the kitchen...it's a PIZZA...wow...this is my first time that my host mom made pizza and it is the first time for me to eat pizza here too! She asked me "Do you like pizza?", and i answered her "YES, I LIKE IT", but that's a pity that i forgot to take a photo for you all...really sorry >__<"

No comments:

S-N-O-W