All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

UBC

11:00am i was sitting at Broadway bus stop
It had sun shine, but it was cold because of the wind
I thought...please come now my friend!!!
Just for a while, she came to the bus stop
Thank you ^^

We first went to The University of British Columbia (UBC)...wow...it's a huge university, and so quiet too. In my pinion, it's such a really good place to come to study whether the atmosphere or the environment.


Tomorrow i will talk about "Wreck Beach" which is located in UBC. Please keep in touch with my blog (^O^)/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey girl, how are you?
If I don't know where do you live now, i will guess you go to Japan.
UBC is look like Japanese or Chinease style. Really beautiful and nice by the way. @^o^@ take care. Miss you.

S-N-O-W