All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Great Sunday (._.)

Whee! the weather is so good to wash my clothes and go outside.
You can see my plan for today by the following details:

8:00am wake up
8:30am have breakfast
9:00am start to wash clothes
10:30am leave home

Trip for today:
1st location >> Canada Place
2nd location >> Granville Island
3rd location >> Kitsilano

I have to go now, see you again when i come back home.

=============================================

Good evening! How's it going?

It's a greeeeeat day for me...going to many places, walking tour, taking photos, spending time with other people that i don't know, and etc.

CANADA PLACE

It's so beautiful. There are five white sails resembling a ship. Here has a convention centre, an exhibition hall, a hotel, cruise ship terminals, an IMAX theatre, and offices.










GRANVILLE ISLAND

My second time there...love it!!! For the first time was too short 'coz i had to do assignment for interview...i didn't have too much time to walk around there. Ah! i will put photos i took here together with my old blog which has a subject "Granville Island", if you wanna see them, please go to that topic, ok?

I feel sleepy now, so i will update the rest of my little tour tomorrow (._.) THANK YOU FOR READING (._.)

No comments:

S-N-O-W