All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Surprised Waffle

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2008

Friday...Whee!..feel so happy, but...there was lots of rain earlier since in the morning.

There was one surprise happened to me this morning, my host mom woke up and made waffle for my breakfast...wow...it looked so yummy! She served me a hot waffle with the three berries jam, honey, and syrus...taste so delicious. I like it sooooo much ^_____^










For my morning class only 5 students attended, i think due to it was raining, so someone got up late. However, those students who didn't come participated in the beginning of class, they came to the class after break time.

Topic for today is about "Terry Fox" who is a hero in Canada. He got bone cancer with his right leg. This event changed his whole life, but he didn't give up. He determined to help others patients by running across Canada from Newfoundland to Vancouver in order to raise money...just one dollar from every Canadian. His cancer research was called "The Marathon Hope". I like his words and wanna share to y'all...he said..."i just wish people would realize that anything is possible if you try; dream are made if people try."

No comments:

S-N-O-W